Article 5: ORGANS OF MOSA DETE AND THEIR FUNCTIONS
3) Elections and terms of office for office bearers shall be as follows –
- office bearers of the Executive Committee shall be elected during the General Assembly;
- office bearers shall be elected by a majority vote;
- the term of office for office bearers shall be two years, and each officer shall resume duty at the close of the regular meeting of the General Assembly at which they were elected and end at the close of the succeeding regular meeting at which a new Executive Committee was elected; and
- any position that falls vacant between regular General Assembly meetings may be filled by a majority vote of the Executive Committee until the close of the next regular General Assembly.